Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pink Dolphin In Cameron Parish, LA



© Erik Rue - Lake Charles, LA


© Erik Rue - Lake Charles, LA


I received the above pictures by e-mail with the following information:

Howdy folks! These are some really neat pictures! We have had a few phone calls reporting this pink dolphin near the Cameron Ferry. Finally, someone got a few good pictures of the fine specimen! Just thought you guys would like to see. Hope all is well on your end! Take care!

The Gulf coast is known for its dolphins, which like to follow the ferries. I hope I get to see this pink dolphin next time I visit Cameron Parish.

Pink dolphins are an endangered species. I hope this one survives and lives a long and happy life among its peers.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home