Saturday, June 02, 2007

Groovitude: A Get Fuzzy Treasury

A few weeks ago, Mark introduced me to the world of Rob the human, Bucky the cat and Satchel the dog. He introduced me to Get Fuzzy, a very entertaining comic strip.

Today, I finished reading Groovitude: A Get Fuzzy Treasury.It's hilarious and very funny. Mark thinks Bucky is more like me and Rob more like him. I don't know why he thinks that!!!!

Actually, Bucky reminds me of my wonderful nephew Julius and Satchel reminds me of my lovely niece Mary. I'm even thinking of sending a copy of the book to Mary so she would understand what I'm talking about.

This morning, I ordered another book of the Get Fuzzy series. I guess it tells you how much I enjoyed Groovitude :-)





Groovitude:
A Get Fuzzy Treasury

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home