Saturday, April 14, 2007

Deep Sea, The 3D IMAX Movie

Until a week ago, I thought "the best" movie experience is with HDTV. I now admit that I was very wrong even though I still love our HDTV.

Last week, we watched "Deep Sea,"a 3D IMAX movie at the Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. You don't know what you're missing until you watch a 3D IMAX movie.

The 3D experience is so believable. I closed my eyes during a scene or two thinking the aquatic animals would bite my face. I almost fell asleep trying to keep track of the jellyfish swimming in front of my eyes. Some people reached out with their hands to catch a jellyfish. That's how believable the 3D IMAX movie experience is. However, I wouldn't want to catch a jellyfish theoretically or in reality.

Overall, I'd love to see more 3D IMAX movies in the future.




Deep Sea, The IMAX Movie

Labels: , , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home