Tuesday, November 28, 2006

2006 South Texas State Fair

On October 14, Mark and I attended the South Texas State Fair. I'm sorry it took me so long to post the photos. I've been really busy lately. My busy life has taken me away from my blogging.


© Fayrouz Hancock
The Orient Express ride.


© Fayrouz Hancock
The Spin Out ride.


© Fayrouz Hancock
The Pharaoh Fury ride.


© Fayrouz Hancock
Ramie Griffin, Jr. (right) of Beaumont and his daughter Jamie Griffin, 4, enjoy a Carousel ride.


© Fayrouz Hancock
Chicken and beef fajita from Mario's Cousine.


© Fayrouz Hancock
Raw onion before being made into onion bloom at the Bloomin' Onion food vendor.


© Fayrouz Hancock
The Shady Lady displays a variety of sunglasses.


© Fayrouz Hancock
The Western Connection displays a selection of Western hats.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home