Wednesday, August 16, 2006

2006 Texas Style Hot Summer Nites

Almost everyone agrees that American people love their cars. They even love their classic cars more.

On the weekend, Beaumont hosted the 2006 Texas Style Hot Summer Nites. Participants came from as far as Chicago to show their beautiful cars. As usual, I took my camera and headed to the event with Mark. I couldn't ask for a better hot summer entertainment than this show.



© Fayrouz Hancock
A 1937 Plymouth.



© Fayrouz Hancock
1950s Chevy (left) and Ford Thunderbird (right).



© Fayrouz Hancock
I never thought I'd like a yellow car until I saw this one.



© Fayrouz Hancock
The owner of this car made it a moving piece of art.



© Fayrouz Hancock
Some car engines were really impressive. The guy's shirt blends well with the color of the car.



© Fayrouz Hancock
1960 Ford Thunderbird (right). I didn't get the model of the car to the left. Sorry.



© Fayrouz Hancock
A classic car looks ugly before any work is done to it. It takes time and money to rebuild a classic car.



© Fayrouz Hancock
Shiny shiny cars.



© Fayrouz Hancock
This scene reminds me of the old movies from the 1930s.



© Fayrouz Hancock
A 1938 Ford Coupe. The 1930s are my favorite cars with their smiley faces.



© Fayrouz Hancock
Then, there's the cruise after 5pm.



Cross blogged on Fayrouz In Beaumont

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home